Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Bordom

I'm so bored I might die.

I don't have anything to say, but I've locked myself away from humanity so that I'll study. I think it may drive me crazy. Or I'll die.

I have learned today that commercial paper is not the one ply cardboard crappy toilet paper you find in the gas station. It is an actual area of law. GAWD this sucks.

Is it too late to go be a tour guide in Italy?

I think I need a nap. Yeah. That's it. I need a nap.

Ugh.

And blogger still won't let me spell check.

This daily grumble brought to you by lawgirl.

9 comments:

Trouble said...

I feel your pain, sister-friend. Work is inordinately slow and my brain is melting.

Chris said...

Switch to Firefox, and the browser will spell check as you type anywhere. :)

SBS said...

If you decide to go to Italy, I know a fabulous looking waiter in Riva named Aldo......just sayin'

twobuyfour said...

Happy New Year.

(It's de-lurking week.)

bslawg said...

Welcome 2buy...I like de-lurking week!

Sean said...

i endorse the napping idea.

twobuyfour said...

FYI - I don't think anyone ever actually died of boredom.

bslawg said...

Thanks Sean - I did nap. It felt wonderful. I've also discovered that I don't have the ability to study anywhere near a couch. I nap.

2x - I think I may be the first.

Paperback Writer said...

If you go to Italy to be a tourguide will you guide Loki and I around?

Please?