Sunday, January 01, 2006

100 Things About Law Girl

1. I'm a lawyer
2. Sometimes I feel like that defines me too much
3. I've lived in nine states
4. I've never attended any school for longer than three years
5. I completed my undergrad in three years
6. I was a DJ
7. I was a wedding coordinator
8. I play piano
9. I am the only person in my family who can't play guitar
10. I'm left handed, but I do most things with my right hand
11. I had to overhaul my first car before I could drive it
12. My first overhaul took me nine months
13. I have a fear of needles
14. I have my nipples pierced
15. I love football
16. I cried when the Denver Broncos lost the 1979 Superbowl, I was very young
17. I cried when John Elway retired
18. I don't like Jake Plummer only because he's not John Elway
19. I've been married
20. I've been divorced
21. I hate grocery shopping
22. I'm naturally blond, but I dye my hair
23. I have a fear of ordering pizza over the phone
24. I was a vegetarian for 6 years
25. I have two dogs
26. I don't like mornings
27. I've been in love three times
28. I've had my heart broken three times
29. I don't like to sleep alone
30. I have a king size bed
31. I sleep alone
32. I love the mountains
33. There are no mountains where I live
34. I can't spell
35. I don't do math well
36. My undergrad is in Business Finance
37. I have an extraordinarily high sex drive
38. I have a tendency to make men feel weak
39. I am heterosexual
40. I've never questioned my sexuality
41. I was a nationally ranked debater in undergrad
42. My drink of choice is a gin and tonic
43. I smoked pot one time when I was 30
44. I've never experimented with any other drugs
45. I love chocolate
46. My favorite color is blue
47. Nothing in my house is blue
48. I own a house
49. I have a weakness for fast cars
50. I've never driven a motorcycle
51. I was a barrel racer in the rodeo for a year
52. I'm not a good cowgirl
53. I have a tendency to quit something I'm not immediately good at
54. I had dreadlocks for two years
55. I don't like punk music
56. I have stage fright
57. I've had a roll in five stage productions
58. I teach
59. I like teaching better than being a lawyer
60. I teach future lawyers
61. I speak Russian
62. I've never been off the continent
63. I'm the oldest child
64. I was a cheerleader in college
65. I don't tell people I was a cheerleader
66. I love to camp
67. Sometimes I sleep in my backyard just so I can sleep outside
68. I was raped in high school
69. I was in an abusive relationship for two years
70. I work with domestic abuse victims and I don't tell them
71. I fear that I will die alone
72. I fear that I will find someone to love
73. I have a tendency to ignore voice mail
74. I want to learn how to play the violin
75. I knit
76. I bake but I don't like to cook
77. When I'm angry I clean
78. I swear like a sailor
79. I was raised fundamentalist right wing Christian
80. I don't believe in organized religion
81. I believe in God
82. I am extremely liberal
83. I've been on welfare
84. I now have perfect credit
85. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up anymore
86. I hum when I sleep
87. I can't ride a skateboard
88. I can't ski
89. I like road trips
90. I like to sing in the car
91. I've never gotten into a fist fight
92. I've never stolen anything
93. I've lied
94. I have a weakness for men in uniform
95. I've had sex in public
96. I've never had naked pictures of me taken
97. I don't like to have my picture taken
98. I am a people pleaser
99. I have a tendency to fake it during sex
100.I hide when I don't want to talk about it

5 comments:

SBS said...

YOU SPEAK RUSSIAN???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!

bslawg said...

Yeah...I thought I told you that. That's one of the reasons I'm so excited about chickapea!!!

Maybe I forgot to tell you. Anyhoo...yeah.

SBS said...

OK....how are you going to teach me Russian??? We've got to come up with a plan!!!!!

Trouble said...

It is ungodly scary how many things we have in common. Rodeo, fundy xianity, debate, and faking orgasms. Hmmm.

JL4 said...

A little late with my comments, but just started reading you. One of the best posts I've read in a long time.

Good job!