Friday, March 03, 2006

And The Tide Turns


Hangin out with Mr. Stonecold tonight. He's having a tough time. He's in a pissy mood. That's ok. I'll knit. We hung out yesterday and it was weird. He wanted me to come over. He asked me to come over. It was assumed that I would come over. Then when I got there he just sat there. He hardly said a word. I know he has shit going on in his life. I understand he's in a tough spot right now. But damn it, if he would open up and talk about it maybe it would help!

Ran into one of my friends yesterday. She asked if she could set me up with her brother. Hmmm...should I ask permission from Mr. Stonecold? Should I tell Mr. Stonecold? Should I not go on a blind date? NOPE...I'm not dating anyone. Remember? So, I'm going on a blind date next week. We'll see how it goes. If nothing else it will be interesting to see another part of my friends gene pool.

Speaking of running, I'm up to 4.5 miles now. I can't move when I'm not running, but I can run 4.5 miles. I feel like a track star. That and I got new shoes. They are the greatest shoes in the history of shoedom. They are the Asics Kayano XII. I highly reccomend them. The difference in my stamina and aches and pains between the Asics and my old crappy shoes is amazing. If you don't have good shoes, don't run.

This weekend I have a bunch of friends coming from out of town. I'm expecting to be drunk or hungover, or drunk for the rest of the weekend. Wish me luck!

No comments: