Thursday, June 29, 2006

Why I Hate Flying Pt. 1

Actual conversation I had in the Airport...

Guy - So, how was the flight for you?
Me - Normal flight, I made it. (aka go a way creepy smelly guy)
Guy - I like your dress.
Me - Thanks. (aka quit looking at my tits and go away creepy smelly guy)
Guy - You in town for business?
Me - Yeah.
Guy - Do you have some spare change so I can catch the next flight?
Me - Um...no.

I swear to GOD my life is so bizarre sometimes. Like this guy is just going to climb up into the plain and drop a quarter to get to Atlanta. Uh hua. Whatever. It's not like he could have bought that much crack with a quarter anyway...but it's the damn principle of the thing. Don't come up to me and play nice if all you want is a freekin quarter. AND THEN, don't make up some damn excuse about what you're going to do with it. AND THEN, if you do, make it believable.

4 comments:

Sean said...

but on the plus side, what a great blog story. heh.

bslawg said...

No kidding!

SBS said...

people can be creepy....if not just all out freaks!

Paperback Writer said...

Someone asked you for "spare change" to catch the next flight?

Yeah, people are creepy. That's what headphones, a book and sunglasses are for when you're on the bus or anywhere else where creepy strangers can approach you.