Wednesday, May 17, 2006

BW3


In the past 12 hours I have learned that Buffalo Wild Wings do not like me. I like them. They are a perfectly fine wing. I'm not a wing expert or anything, but it's good drunk food. However, with all good drunk foods the morning after kicks my ass.

Which got me thinking of all the great drunk food out there. When I was younger, the ultimate drunk food was fried eggs, hash browns, sausage, bacon, toast, coffee, butter - in other words - fried fat dipped in fat covered in fat with gravy.

Now, the greatest drunk food is meat. I'm sorry to all my veggie friends, but I need meat when I'm drunk. (And yes I meant the double entendre.) There is nothing like a great big steak at 3am when you're hyped up on a good gin and tonic. Then again there's nothing like a good piece of sausage either.

Speaking of sausage, I talked to Missy (my lesbian friend) about the whole Mr. Stonecold situation. Her response was "yea, you got laid, that doesn't mean anything". But now he is back to calling me every day. We're chatting more than ever. He's making plans to hang out two weeks in advance. She says that's just his way of ensuring future booty calls. Thank god he doesn't know he doesn't have to work that hard. Oh wait, yes he does.

No comments: