Thursday, February 02, 2006

I'm a Dork

I'll admit one of the reasons I wanted a blog is so I can do the dorky "What kind of..." things that other bloggers do. I'm not going to do the 100 things about me. I prefer to stay more anonymous than that. I'm not going to go through the 4 things I have done, am doing or will do list. But today is getting to know me day. So...

First...evidently this is my stripper song. Hmmmm

Your Stripper Song Is

Master and Servant by Depeche Mode

"There?s a new game
We like to play you see
A game with added reality
You treat me like a dog
Get me down on my knees"

Yawn, dancing is so boring without a little spice.


Which of course, beggs the question...How abnormal am I?

You Are 36% Abnormal

You are at medium risk for being a psychopath. It is somewhat likely that you have no soul.

You are at medium risk for having a borderline personality. It is somewhat likely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at low risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is unlikely that you are in love with your own reflection.

You are at low risk for having a social phobia. It is unlikely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

You are at medium risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is somewhat likely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.


Not too bad, really...must have been my past life:
In a Past Life...

You Were: A Famous Poet.

Where You Lived: Poland.

How You Died: The Plague.


Now I feel like a dork. They didn't have a quiz for that. Oh well.

No comments: