Monday, October 02, 2006

Blonditis


Ever have one of those days where you got to the end and wondered why you even got out of bed? One of those days where you wait 10 minutes for the coffee to brew only to figure out you forgot to put the beans in? One of those days where you pull up to get gas and you forgot what side of the car your gas cap was on? One of those days where you go to get out of the shower only to remember you forgot to rinse out your hair?

Yeah, me either. I have NO idea what that's like. Usually I chalk it up to having a blond day. Even blonds aren't as scatterbrained as I was all day.

I don't really know why I was so ditzy today. I haven't been sleeping good. That could have something to do with it. I haven't been eating good, mainly because I've been too lazy to go to the grocery store and get food. There is only so long your body can survive on cold cereal out of the box apparently.

Mainly I'm pissed at Stonecold and I can't get over it. I should get over it. I know I should get over it. But I'm not getting over it. I suppose, as with all things, it will just take time. In the meantime I guess I'll just keep putting toothpaste on my curling iron and trying to brush my teeth. That or I'll cut off his fingers joint by twitty little joint. Actually that sounds like a lot more fun.

Anyway, here's to one more Monday being over and the hopes that blonditis isn't infectious.

4 comments:

Sean said...

glad you survived it!

Osquer said...

Yeah, I've never had a day like that. *snort*

You know, you are allowed to be pissed.

bslawg said...

Thanks Sean and Osquer!

SBS said...

Loved the cartoon!!!!

Glad you survived, as well, sweetie!