Friday, June 09, 2006

Toodles

When I started this blog, it was just for me. No one read it but me. No one knew about it but me. I had the ability to write my hopes and dreams and desires. I didn't have to edit. I didn't have to worry about anything because I was anonymous.

I broke my anonymity. I shouldn't have done that. I've now lost my space. I'll have to find a new one.

Thank you all for reading. I appreciate your kind words of encouragement as I journeyed down my emotional path. I've grown. In growth is pain. In growth is change. I wish you all the best. I've come to care about each of you in different ways. I will likely stop by and say 'hi' occasionally, but I won't be posting here any longer.

5 comments:

SBS said...

YOu will be missed....

bslawg said...

Thanks you two. I'll still stop by and say hi. Don't worry.

Trouble said...

oh GOD...i'm so sorry to hear that.

Osquer said...

Law Girl: I am so disappointed to hear that, but I get it. Please stay in contact!

Trouble said...

Hey, my e-mail is pillars_of_color@yahoo.com. Drop me a line sometime.