Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Yes, I Am Crazy. Thanks For Asking.


Asinine or not, I got my truck. There's something inherently sexy about driving down the road in a big ass truck. There is something that just makes me giggle when I hit the gas and hear all eight cylinders fire. There is something animalistic about the way it feels to control something that huge.

Now, I must state for the record that I am firmly against trucks. I hate SUV's. I would rather die than own a Hum-V. However, there are times in a girls life when you just need a vehicle that large. I need it. Trust me. Beyond the sexual satisfaction it brings me, I need the truck to tow and haul and stuff.

But alas, I don't drive the truck. I take the bus to work most of the time. When I don't take the bus I ride my bike. When I don't ride my bike I run. I'm one of those "tree huggin' hippy freaks". I'm a little embarrassed, and feel totally hypocritical. But I still can't wait to have wild monkey sex under the stars in the back of the truck!

I am woman. Hear me growl.

8 comments:

SBS said...

There is something sexy about it...I rented a SUV once when my car was being repaired....I was never hit on so much!!! Complete strangers right there in the parking lot. But, alas...I am the tree hugger as well, and it just isn't worth it. But, gotta say, it was fun while it lasted.
:)

Trouble said...

Time for a little Brad Paisley, ey?


I want a truck too. A Ford F-150. Or a chevy Z-71. I neeeed it. Oh, and two jet skis. I need those, too. ;)

bslawg said...

I got the Z-71. V-8. It rocks! Jet skis...hmmmm...or a boat, or a Harley. I feel the need to grunt...must resist the grunt.

Trouble said...

arrr arrr arrr. :)

bslawg said...

Riding...he he he. Let's go!

bslawg said...

That's ok...I feel a bit..ahem every time I get behind the wheel!

Who'da thunk. A girl like me turned on by a truck. It feels so...I don't know...Calvin peeing on something.

Osquer said...

Damn! I want a truck, too! Big enough to pull the boat that I also would love to have.

Mmmm and sex under the stars (on the boat)!

"Internal combustion, the ultimate accessory." (To Wong Fu: Thanks for Everything Julie Newmar)

Have you hugged your tree today? (((tree)))

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Recover failed disk knoppix Digital video surveillance and security convert plotter vinyl cutter Callcenter facture 1999 land rover disciveey review http://www.web-hosting-5.info/Daily-skin-care.html mont blanc skin care products Heather gangbang Problem undelete large files Wedding honeymoon cruise sungirl skin care products